The Bangsa Moro Federal Business Council, Inc. (BFBCI), together with its affiliates, is organizing the First Bangsa Moro Global Economic Summit to be held on June 27, 2019 at the Manila Hotel. This will put on center stage the massive economic activities that will be generated in the Marawi City rehabilitation, reconstruction and recovery master plan as well as the enormous opportunities to the private sector for partnership and cooperation with the BARMM Government and the national government.
The theme of the Bangsa Moro Global Economic Summit 2019 is: Marawi. BARMM. Mindanao: Rebuilding for Peace and Prosperity. The conference shall be a whole day affair with about 300 participants. The conference shall focus mainly on the following points:
- The rehabilitation and reconstruction of Marawi City: What the BARMM and national government can offer to the Private Sector and Vice-versa.
- Investment Strategies of foreign and local investors for BARMM, Marawi, and Mindanao.
- Developing industries and Job Creation in BARMM and Mindanao
- Establishment of Financial Institutions in the BARMM, particularly Shari’ah-compliant financing system.
- Development of the Halal industry in the Philippines.
If you are interested attending the summit,
you can inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the FB event page